ILDEX Vietnam to address Asia-Pacific’s livestock, dairy, meat processing and aquaculture industry

ILDxThe event will address the livestock, dairy, meat processing and aquaculture industry across Asia-Pacific region. (Image source: ILDEX)ILDEX Vietnam, the seventh edition of the international livestock, dairy, meat processing and aquaculture exposition, will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from 14 – 16 March 2018

About 72 per cent of the exhibition space is taken by international companies and the other 28 per cent by Vietnamese companies, said the organiser VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co Ltd.

More than 250 brands from 28 countries and about 8,000 trade visitors from around Asia-Pacific are expected to visit ILDEX Vietnam 2018, which will feature seven industry zones including animal housing and farm equipment, animal health, feed and ingredients, breeding and genetics, incubation and hatchery, slaughter to processing and knowledge transfer and consulting.

The organisers will host the ‘Hosted Buyer Programme’ for the first time in Vietnam. More than 300 applications from lead buyers from Asia and Europe have been accepted, said the organisers.

“In this edition, the exhibition also includes an intelligent business matching programme to increase the number of successful business matches from the last edition and to encourage high quality meetings during the exhibition period.”

ILDEX Vietnam 2018 is one of the most powerful business platforms for livestock and aquaculture in the region. The exhibition will host more than 30 technical conference sessions for both local and international delegates, which will provide opportunity for networking among the industry professionals, thus making scope for their business growth, said Jan Hofstede, president of Big Dutchman.

Alain Charles Publishing, University House, 11-13 Lower Grosvenor Place, London, SW1W 0EX, UK
T: +44 20 7834 7676, F: +44 20 7973 0076, W: www.alaincharles.com

twn Are you sure that you want to switch to desktop version?