PMFAI, India is pleased to announce the 17th edition of its flagship event 'International Crop Science Conference & Exhibition (ICSCE)' which is scheduled to take place from 16-17 February 2023 in Dubai
ICSCE was first held in 1997 in Mumbai, with a small start to promote exports and provide an international platform to Indian agrochemical companies. Over the years, ICSCE has become one of the biggest global events for all types of agri Inputs including fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides , agrochemicals, bio-pesticides, bio-fertilisers, bio-stimulants, micronutrients and their raw materials, API and intermediate (solvents, surfactants, intermediates etc.), fertilisers, agrochemical packaging, and seeds. This provides an opportunity to meet and interact with the entire agri-input supply and value chain, encompassing distributors, suppliers, R&D executives, technical executives, manufacturers, consultants, exporters, importers, agronomists and research Institutions among many others that are directly and indirectly involved with agri-inputs.
The conference comprises of speaker presentations and workshops organised on the sidelines of the exhibition on relevant/ current topics of interest to the agri-input industry. In the past, ICSCE has been organised in Mumbai, New Delhi, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Moscow, Istanbul and Kenya. The event also hosts the concurrent PMFAI- SML Annual Agchem Awards ceremony at the gala night and awards are presented to emerging global leaders from India. ICSCE is witnessing an ever increasing attendance over the years, with the average attendance at previous events consisting of around 800 delegates visiting more than 80 exhibition booths.
- Networking Opportunity with executives of global and Indian agri-input companies
- Potential opportunity for business expansion through joint ventures, bilateral trade, contract manufacturing & distribution
- Brand awareness
- Learning about emerging trends and developments in global agri-input business
- Guidance regarding the generation of new markets, sales leads and business network
- Interaction with more than 800 professional visitors
- One-to-one interaction between the buyers and sellers
For More details, visit: www.pmfaiindia.org or write to