- Buyers' Guide
- Contact Us
According to the report Asia Pacific Crop Protection Pesticides Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market has been estimated at US$14bn in 2016 and is projected to reach US$19.09bn by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.40 per cent
In Asia-Pacific region, continuously evolving technology and advancement is driving the most important change in farming practices. Uprising technology and advancements in the agricultural chemistry is enabling farmers to engage in effective pest management. The increasing awareness about pesticides has not only resulted in increased use of pesticides, but also increase in awareness regarding potential crop savings in developing nations. On the negative side, restraints limiting market growth include mounting costs of research and development and the controversy surrounding adoption of genetically modified crops.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific market for Pesticides is segmented into China, India Japan, Australia, South Korea and others. Being the world’s largest as well as most populous continent, Asia-Pacific is one the key markets for crop protection chemicals. Use of pesticides is becoming a common practice in countries such as India, China, and other less developed countries in the region, leading to the growth in areas where there had previously been very less or no pesticide usage. China and India are the leaders in consumption of pesticides in the region. Crop-Based applications occupy the largest share of volume consumption of Pesticides in Japan. Rice is the most important food crop in South Korea accounting for a maximum share of the pesticide market in this region.
The Asia-Pacific Crop Protection Pesticides Market Report includes the following insights:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market